August 17-21, 2020
This August, a handful of seasoned, dedicated yoginis will come together once again to take a deep dive into the full spectrum of yoga: asana with richly-textured, refined alignment technique, revelatory study, meditation, time in nature, meaningful inquiry and conversation.
We’ll immerse ourselves in an intimate and authentic dance with the practices and wisdom teachings of yoga.
I call this annual retreat the un-training that is actually the most important training there is. Why? Because great teaching and transformational yoga ONLY come from taking the time to dig the well of our experiences deeper.
- When you refine your awareness in asana, penetrate the subtle nuances of the pose, and awaken new levels consciousness in your body,
- When you drink from the wellspring of the enlightened wisdom of our tradition, When you sit in silence and your mind becomes still,
- When you’re deeply connected to YOUR yoga,
- When you integrate the lessons of your practice into your being,
- THAT’S when YOU become the vessel for the awakened power of yoga to take hold in your life.
OUR DAILY SCHEDULE IS THE CRUCIBLE FOR THE ALCHEMY AWAITING YOU AS PART OF THIS SACRED CIRCLE. IT INCLUDES:
If you know it's time to reconnect, to steep yourself, to take the next step in your journey that will change who you are as a teacher forever, I hope you’ll consider joining us.
Registration is open now.