Join me, Barrie Risman, to practice the sequences in Nina Zolotow’s new book!
Classes to accompany Yoga for Times of Change
These recorded classes taught by Barrie Risman, which are all based on the sequences in my book Yoga for Times of Change, not only provide detailed instructions for how to practice each of the poses—something my book couldn’t provide—but in many cases they also provide variations and alternatives for the poses so that everyone can easily customize the practices to suit their own needs and concerns. And when Barrie was filming these classes, she consulted with me every step of the way. So they have all earned my stamp of approval!
- 16 full-length video classes based on the sequences in Yoga for Times of Change
- Clear, concise, easy-to-follow instructions for practicing all the sequences in the book
- Expert guidance on how to use props and adapt the poses so they work for you
- Unlimited streaming access for 1 year with an option to download the classes so they are yours to keep forever
Chapter 2: Coping with Change
- How to Practice Inversions (50 min.)
- How to Practice Restorative poses (58 min.)
- Brief Respite Practice (24 min.)
- Releasing Physical Tension (41 min.)
Chapter 3: Stress Management for When You’re Stressed
- Morning Stress Practice (25 min.)
- Afternoon Stress Practice (52 min.)
- Evening Stress Practice (51 min.)
Chapter 4: Moving Through Anger, Anxiety, and Depression
- Active Anger Practice (40 min.)
- Calming Anger Practice (27 min.)
- Active Anxiety Practice (28 min.)
- Calming Anxiety Practice (25 min.)
- Active Uplifting Practice (40 min.)
- Calming Uplifting Practice (44 min.)
Chapter 5: Moving Through Grief
- Fatigue Practice (24 min.)
- Moving Through Grief (30 min.)
- Taking a Break (30 min.)
Purchase all 16 classes for just 75$!
One year streaming access. Return to them as often as you wish. Download and keep them forever!BUY NOW
Hi, I'm Barrie. It's nice to meet you! I’ve been teaching yoga for over 23 years and training yoga teachers for 15 years. My best-selling book Evolving Your Yoga: Ten Principles for Enlightened Practice is a guide for teachers and continuing students to deepen, expand, and integrate the benefits of yoga in their lives. My work has been featured in Yoga Journal, Yoga International, and on CBC Television.
I’m known for my expertise in alignment-based asana practice and easy-to-follow instructions that give you time to breathe and feel. I love these sequences that Nina and I created for Yoga for Times of Change and I would be delighted to share them with you.