Earn up to 50% (and even 80% for our special Virtual Guest Teacher Program) of the sales for online programs offered by Barrie Risman Yoga.
Integrate Barrie's content into your curriculum.
Yoga teachers and studio owners: Would your students benefit from exceptional online courses designed to take their practice deeper and build their enthusiasm and commitment to yoga? If you train teachers, would you like an effortless way to support your graduates beyond their 200-hour program so you can continue to connect with them?
Become a 50/50 partner by offering our courses to the people who will benefit from them the most. Have our programs posted on your website or in your studio. We work with you, not against you, to ensure that your community, and your business, continue to thrive.
Virtual Guest Teacher Weekly Classes
We want to support you in supporting your students during this challenging time. We need community and connection now more than ever, not to mention consistent access to the practices that support our well-being.
This is why we've created this special offer of weekly classes.
You'll receive 80% of the proceeds from each student that signs up using your unique link.
Want to enroll? Here's how it works:
When you register as an Affiliate you'll receive unique links to share with your students.
Any student that uses this link to purchase a class or program will automatically be counted as an Affiliate transaction.
Here's how to get started:
- Follow the button below to create your profile in the portal.
- Grab your Share Links and start inviting your students!
- Link your Paypal account directly for automatic payments.
- For the Virtual Guest Teacher Weekly Classes, you must grab a new link every week, since it is a different class.
- You can come back to your portal and look at your results anytime. There is an easy access to the portal at the bottom of this page.
- Important note regarding the Share Links: Purchases must be made within 30 days of using the same browser as they were opened in.
We are here to help if you have any questions at all! [email protected]