Fuel your inner journey every week.
My weekly, on-demand classes bring together alignment-based asana technique and the wisdom teachings of yoga. They are designed for continuing students and yoga teachers seeking to elevate their practice.
If you’re a dedicated yoga student, someone who has practiced different styles and studied with numerous teachers, then you already know that yoga is an ever-evolving, lifelong path of self-knowledge, inner expansion, and growth. You know that there is always more to learn and discover.
I believe the best way to deepen your postural practice is to refine your understanding of alignment-based asana technique. Yet, to truly elevate your practice and integrate yoga into your everyday life, you also need to incorporate the teachings of our tradition.
If this two-pronged approach of alignment-based asana practice infused with yoga philosophy sounds like something that could take your practice and teaching to the next level of meaning and depth, I’d love to share my weekly classes with you.
A beautifully wise and articulate teacher with an incredible amount of experiential knowledge and passion.
Erin Moon, Vancouver, Canada
The best yoga teacher I have ever met. It has been a gift to learn from such a wonderful person.
Letizzia Wastavino, Klosterneuberg, Austria
Classes begin with a concise and inspiring teaching talk to anchor you in the expansive vision of yoga and infuse your practice with principles of yogic living.
Asana practice follows. Each sequence is unique, thoughtful, and creative. There are form-based, flow, vigorous, as well as gentle and restorative classes.
We conclude with a short reflection to bring the gifts of your practice into the rest of your day.
Subscribe and get a brand-new class every Saturday morning!
Once the class is released, it's available on-demand so you can practice whenever it's convenient for you. Plus, you’ll get immediate access to my full class catalogue of over 100 classes, from 20-minute practices to 90-minute mini-workshops. All levels, covering a comprehensive and varied syllabus of poses with options offered for different levels of ability. Each class even has its own forum for Q&A and discussion!
These classes might be perfect for you if:
- You’re a yoga teacher or continuing student ready to enrich your experience of postural practice and infuse your practice with principles of yogic living.
- You’re passionate (or just curious) about approaching asana as a journey of awakening consciousness in the body
- You know that postural practice is never separate from yogic wisdom but part of an integrated path toward greater clarity, self-knowledge, and more purposeful living
- You love diving deep into the art and skill of asana, for unpacking the intricacies of the poses through intelligent and creative sequencing, and for penetrating the depth of postural practice through refined and nuanced alignment technique
These classes are typically not for:
- Beginning students with less than 6 months of regular practice
- Those interested in yoga solely as a form of physical fitness
- Practitioners with injuries or conditions that require specialized instruction to adapt the practice to your needs.
What students are saying about these classes...
Barrie was my first yoga teacher 25 years ago. She's my yoga teacher today. With her weekly classes, my own understanding of asana and philosophy continues to deepen. My yoga students think that I pore over yoga books in order to keep my classes fresh and creative. However, Barrie’s weekly classes are my real secret.
Monique Danae Toh
This practice was just what I needed today! I loved the garlanding of the deep lunge poses! I appreciated the longer, but not overly-long held postures with blocks and a bolster. These props allowed me to micro-adjust, micro-stretch more, micro-adjust, micro-stretch more, etc. which felt both therapeutic and empowering! Thanks! 🙏
Available on all platforms
Web-based & App-based
Stream from the app right to your TV!