Sixth Annual Women's Retreat
August 14-18, 2023
This annual retreat is a highlight of my year. It is always a joyful and unforgettable time of sacred, heartfelt connection and deep replenishment.
Our spacious and balanced schedule includes daily asana, meditation, chanting, contemplative inquiry, rich conversation, and ritual. We go deep in practice, reflect, rest, play, laugh, dance, celebrate, commune with nature, and lift each other up.
Participants consistently share that they return home feeling renewed, energized, inspired, nourished, and bolstered for the months to come.
With so many of us feeling the weight of these uncertain and complex times, along with the undeniable call to contribute to newly emerging and hopeful ways of being, something tells me that this year’s retreat will be more powerful than ever.
Here’s more information about this year’s event:
Dates: Monday thru Friday, August 14-18, 2023
- The retreat begins at 9am on Monday morning and concludes after lunch on Friday at about 2pm.
- Mornings include an active asana practice, meditation, and applied yoga philosophy.
- Afternoons feature an opportunity to participate in the spiral process of the Work That Reconnects and gentle or restorative postural practice.
- Our days will also include contemplative study, breathwork, ritual, and chanting.
- There will other special events and surprises to be announced!
Cost: $875 CDN (taxes included)
- Price includes all sessions, five lunches, and ample snacks.
- Food is vegetarian with eggs and dairy. We are happy to accommodate food sensitivities or dietary needs.
- The retreat cost does not include accommodations or other meals. There are many nearby places to stay to suit a wide range of budgets. We’re happy to provide suggestions and connect you with other participants who are interested in ridesharing or sharing accommodations.
Prerequisites: This retreat is open to all female-identifying practitioners who have been practicing yoga regularly for at least five years. There will be a maximum of 12 participants.
TO APPLY: Please email [email protected] with a few sentences about why you would like to participate in the retreat and what you hope to get out of it.
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].