Discover – or rediscover – the depth and delight of yoga as a practice of purposeful living.
Yoga Fundamentals with Barrie
- Are you new to yoga and looking for a comprehensive introduction?
- Have you done yoga in the past and are ready to rediscover your love for yoga and how it benefits you in your life?
- Are you a continuing practitioner seeking to deepen your understanding and renew your motivation and enthusiasm for yoga practice?
My brand-new Yoga Fundamentals series will give you the solid foundation you need to ignite (or reignite) your passion for yoga, refresh and refine your knowledge of the basics, and ease into a consistent yoga practice that really serves you in your life.
- 6 full-length classes exploring more than 65 basic yoga poses in depth.
- Prop alternatives and variations to adapt each pose to your needs.
- Crystal-clear instruction, expert sequencing, and a pace that gives you space to breathe, feel, and learn.
- Inspiring talks on principles of yogic living to expand the benefits of your practice.
My signature on-demand classes bring together alignment-based asana technique and yoga philosophy. Since 2018, they’ve been supporting yoga practitioners and teachers around the world who are seeking a deeper, more authentic, and integrated approach to postural practice. I would love to share them with you.
Take advantage of this special offer and try them out! You’ll get a brand-new class every Saturday morning for 12 weeks. Once the class is released, it’s available for you to practice whenever it’s convenient for you. You’ll also get access to my full catalogue of over 185 classes, from 20-minute practices to 90-minute workshops.Learn more
Hi, I'm Barrie. It's nice to meet you! I’ve been teaching yoga for over 23 years and training yoga teachers for 15 years. My best-selling book Evolving Your Yoga: Ten Principles for Enlightened Practice is a guide for teachers and continuing students to deepen, expand, and integrate the benefits of yoga in their lives.
My work has been featured in Yoga Journal, Yoga International, and on CBC Television.
My alignment-oriented approach to yoga is grounded in principles of healthy, functional movement and infused with traditional yogic wisdom made accessible and relevant to your daily life.