Thursday, April 20, 2017 12-1pm EST
Registration is free and you'll receive a download of my 16-page Guide to Home Practice as a free gift as soon as you sign up.
Are you ready to reinvigorate your yoga this spring and really make a consistent, satisfying practice part of your life?
In the 25 years I've been practicing yoga, I've encountered all kinds of challenges to making practice happen! And, I've found many creative ways to continue and even increase my interest and enthusiasm for yoga in my life. In this webinar I will show you how to breakthrough resistance and challenges to finally love your independent practice because you are doing exactly what you need to be doing to feel great in your body and inspired in your life.
- The top 10 challenges to practice and how to overcome them
- How to practice in a way that really works for you
- How to recognize the gifts of your practice in your life right now
- What to practice whether you have 15, 30, 60 minutes or more
- Tips that work for getting to the mat and really making practice happen
And, I'll guide you in creating your own PERSONAL PRACTICE PLAN for the weeks and months to come. I'm so excited to share with you. Sign up and you'll immediately receive my 16-page Guide To Home Practice as a free gift! It includes sequences and a pose syllabus as well as lots of practical tips to support your curious, mindful and transformational engagement with your yoga practice!